This delicate rosé label definitely communicates a romantic sense that will entice consumers. Hedylogos Wine's semi-sweet rosé is defined by its "delicate aromas of flowers and white summer fruits" and the brand wanted to find a packaging design that really built on the essence of its product. It tapped Athens-based studio TAIZO Design and graphic designer Loukas Chondros to do so.
The creatives built on the concept of the "poet of love" for this project. The rosé label communicates a piece of folk poetry, written in an exceptional style by Yiannis Mallis. The story is about a man who addresses his beloved with a message that "travels through the sea to hopefully find her." TAIZO Design and its collaborators have made it so that people can effortlessly remove the rosé label and save it as a keepsake.
Image Credit: Anna Tsiami
TAIZO Design & Chondros Loukas Create an Ethereal Aesthetic for Hedylogos Wine
1. Ethereal Packaging Design - Creating ethereal packaging designs for products can appeal to consumers who are attracted to romantic and poetic aesthetics.
2. Keepsake Labels - Designing labels that can be easily removed and saved as keepsakes can add value to a product and may increase customer loyalty.
3. Storytelling Labels - Incorporating storytelling elements into product labels can create a unique and memorable experience for consumers.
1. Wine and Spirits - Ethical packaging design and storytelling labels can help wineries and distilleries differentiate their products and create brand loyalty.
2. Gift and Souvenir - Keepsake labels can be used for gifts and souvenirs to promote tourism and cultural experiences.
3. Luxury Goods - Ethereal packaging design and storytelling labels can be used for luxury goods to enhance the overall brand experience and create a sense of exclusivity.