As stereotyped as Canada's love of hockey is, the recently completed rooftop ice rink epitomizes the love of the sport in an epically modern way. Taking to the soaring height of a skyscraper in the middle of the Toronto downtown core, the perception of hockey is shifted in a way that will resonate with more than just Canadians.
Created by Molson Canadian for its 2016 #anythingforhockey campaign, getting the chance to play on this rooftop ice rink depends on entering the contest that goes along with it. Fans were asked to share their own #anythingforhockey story or image on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for a chance to set foot on it.
Overall, it's a clever and creative campaign that promotes new experiences and old traditions.
Molson Canadian's Anything for Hockey Campaign is Epically Canadian
1. Rooftop Experiences - Creating unique, elevated experiences to attract customers and build brand loyalty.
2. Social Media Contests - Using social media to engage customers and create buzz around a brand or campaign.
3. Skyscraper Innovation - Exploring the potential for using tall buildings in new and creative ways.
1. Beverage Industry - Creating innovative marketing campaigns and experiences to build brand loyalty and increase sales.
2. Sports Industry - Exploring new ways to engage fans and create memorable experiences for both casual and avid enthusiasts.
3. Hospitality Industry - Offering unique experiences to guests to differentiate from competitors and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.