By the end of the year, I'm sure more than one person can relate to the Romain Laurent 'Burnout Syndrome' photo series. All I can say is that the holidays couldn't come at a better time. Although there may be the added stresses of gift shopping and such, it is also a time of reflection and rest.
The Romain Laurent 'Burnout Syndrome' photo series was shot for Usbek & Rica Magazine. Depicting a man literally smoking because of all he has to endure, it is a stunning and clever concept. Check out the short video about to see it in motion.
The Romain Laurent 'Burnout Syndrome' is Visually Figurative
1. Smoking as a Metaphor - Opportunities for conceptual and creative work in advertising, photography, and film making.
2. Burnout Syndrome - Opportunities for personal brand development, employee wellness, and mental health industry.
3. Negative Side Effects of Stress - Opportunities for developing stress reduction and management products, therapies, and services.
1. Advertising - Opportunities to implement creative smoking metaphors in ad campaigns and commercials.
2. Photography - Opportunities to create unique and conceptually-driven photo series like 'Burnout Syndrome'.
3. Mental Health - Opportunities for developing interventions, workshops, and treatments for people experiencing burnout from stress.