In order to give fans a truly special experience to mark the 10th anniversary of #KFOctoberfest, Kingfisher beer set up an Oculus Rift roller coaster simulator. The virtual experience had fans get set up in a roller coaster seat and given a pair of goggles, cleverly branded to look like a box of beer.
Although most people are quite familiar with the idea of virtual reality technology, the headsets are expensive and not many have actually had the chance to experience it personally. Since strapping on the goggles for the first time is enough to get anyone's heart racing, the Kingfisher Beer Coaster measured racing pulses and rewarded anyone who got their heart rate up with a refreshing beer.
Kingfisher's Roller Coaster Simulator Took Fans on a Virtual Ride
1. Virtual Reality Experiences - The use of virtual reality technology to create immersive experiences for consumers.
2. Brand Activation Events - The use of interactive and engaging experiences to promote and enhance brand awareness.
3. Measuring Biometric Data - The use of biometric data to enhance and personalize experiences for users.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to create virtual reality experiences that provide unique and memorable entertainment options.
2. Event Marketing - Opportunity for event marketing agencies to incorporate virtual reality experiences into brand activation events to engage and captivate audiences.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to utilize biometric data to provide personalized experiences and rewards.