Stewart Craig captures remote locations in his latest road trip photography series. Titled 'American Beauty', his project takes a candid look at what defines Americana for today's generations.
Known for its array of fast food establishments and discount strip malls, small town America is a mystery to some and home to many others. This road trip photography series by Stewart Craig captures the quiet world of truck stops and remote parking lots that are surrounded by fast food logos and discount sale signs.
His series captures bright and crisp portraits that are accented with vibrant hues of golden arches and blue skies. Inspired by the "birthplace of contemporary capitalism", Stewart Craig transforms satirical images into surprisingly captivating art pieces.
The American Beauty Image Series Captures Authentic Small Town Scenes
1. Small Town Americana - Capturing the beauty and unique culture of small town America through unconventional means with remote road trip photography.
2. Satirical Art - Transforming satirical images into captivating art pieces through the use of vibrant colors and unconventional subject matter.
3. Authenticity - Embracing authenticity in photography by seeking out remote locations and candid moments to capture the true essence of American culture.
1. Photography - The photography industry can benefit from exploring unconventional methods of capturing authentic moments, such as through remote road trip photography that embraces authenticity.
2. Art - The art industry can find opportunities for disruptive innovation by exploring the transformation of satirical images into thought-provoking art pieces through the use of vibrant colors and unconventional subject matter.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can benefit from showcasing the beauty and unique culture of small town America, captured through remote road trip photography, to appeal to travelers seeking authentic experiences.