Renowned designer and architect Toyo Ito, developed Ripples, a set of furniture for the Horm brand.
Toyo Ito loves experimenting with different materials in his search for new tactile and visual frontiers. Here he was able to make this set very unique and adaptable to all interior styles.
This furniture is made of wood and is available in walnut, mahogany, cherry, oak and ash. Despite the natural finish, the final result is very modern and fits in any contemporary setting.
Toyo Ito Designs Wood 'Ripples' Furniture for Horm
1. Wood-wave Furniture - An opportunity to explore new materials and create unique and adaptable furniture designs for modern and contemporary interiors.
2. Natural-finish Modernism - An opportunity to combine the natural beauty of wood with modern design aesthetics.
3. Adaptable Interiors - An opportunity to incorporate versatile furniture designs that can adapt to different interior styles.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - An opportunity to innovate in the production of wood furniture that blends natural materials with modern design.
2. Interior Design - An opportunity to explore new furniture styles that incorporate adaptable designs for modern and contemporary interiors.
3. Home Decor - An opportunity to showcase unique and versatile furniture designs that can add visual interest to any living space.