Japanese lifestyle retailer rikumo is known for its artisanal product range, with this red bean soap appealing to fans of authentic and organically sourced skincare. Chidoriya's Red Bean & Brown Sugar soap is a modern product inspired by an age-old remedy -- one that was considered a beauty secret among Japan's geisha population centuries ago.
This soap consists of a vegetable gycerin base, camellia oil, Azuki Red Bean powder and brown sugar which are fused to create an exfoliating solution that will clean out and unclog pores. In addition to revitalizing a dry or dull complexion, this exfoliating soap works as a gentler alternative to similar products which can irritate sensitive skin.
As the demand for natural beauty products grows, retailers are not only promoting independent beauty labels, but are also relaunching products inspired by historic or cultural beauty rituals.
rikumo's Japanese Soap is Made with Traditional and Organic Ingredients
1. Natural Beauty Products - The demand for natural beauty products is growing, creating opportunities for retailers to promote independent beauty labels.
2. Authentic Skincare - Consumers are seeking authentic and organically sourced skincare products, providing a market for artisanal retailers like rikumo.
3. Cultural Beauty Rituals - There is a trend of relaunching products inspired by historic or cultural beauty rituals, allowing retailers to tap into the nostalgia and appeal of traditional remedies.
1. Lifestyle Retail - Lifestyle retailers like rikumo have an opportunity to cater to the demand for natural beauty products and authentic skincare.
2. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry can explore the production of artisanal and organic products, targeting consumers who value authenticity and natural ingredients.
3. Historical and Cultural Goods - Retailers in the historical and cultural goods industry can tap into the trend of relaunching products inspired by beauty rituals of the past, offering unique and nostalgic items to consumers.