Celebrities are starting to realize the magnitude of social media outlets and recently Rihanna's Twitter account went wild when she released photos of designer gifts she received.
Rihanna is an active Twitter user and has a record 27+ million followers and 7,315 tweets. She is on top of her social media game and realizes by posting messages and pictures to the site she can create hype and buzz surrounding her career and public persona. The photos she posted in regards to her designer swag were four shots of freebie merchandise she was sent. This luxe list included three pairs of Charlie by Matthew Zink shoes, a Givenchy 'Nightingale' handbag, a Marc Jacobs rugby shirt and a stunning pair of red Manolo Blahniks.
The mysterious world of celebrity swag and designer gifts is finally being uncovered and thanks to Rihanna's Twitter activity the secrets unfold.
Rihanna's Twitter Account Explodes With Designer Gift Pictures
1. Social Media Influence - The magnitude of social media outlets is leading celebrities like Rihanna to create hype and buzz surrounding their careers and public personas through platforms like Twitter.
2. Celebrity Marketing - Celebrities like Rihanna are leveraging their influence on social media to showcase designer gifts and swags, creating opportunities for brands to collaborate and gain exposure.
3. Luxury Brand Hype - Rihanna's Twitter activity has uncovered the mysterious world of celebrity swag and designer gifts, generating excitement and interest in luxury brands.
1. Social Media - The growing influence of social media has opened up new opportunities for businesses to interact with celebrities and leverage their audience to gain exposure.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from collaborating with celebrities on social media platforms, creating an opportunity to showcase their designer gifts and create hype.
3. Luxury Goods - Rihanna's Twitter activity has shed light on the luxury brand industry, creating an opportunity for brands to leverage celebrity endorsements and generate excitement among consumers.