Watch out everyone, Rihanna is back with a dramatically shorter hair, freshly dyed dark tresses and a fierce attitude.
Posing in a shoot for Schön! Magazine, Rihanna shows off her newly cut jet black hair. Model turned photographer Zoe Mcconnel plays up Rihanna's tattoos and highly documented lifestyle by having the famous vixen posing in undone outfits with retro cameras and Polaroids. Certainly not shy, Rihanna shows off her long legs and curves dressed in tight leather body suits and bustiers. Some shots even include the scarlet topless, as she lays seductively on a purple shag rug with Polaroid images of herself covering her nipples. With her famous Egyptian Nefertiti chest tattoo visible for all eyes to see, Rihanna is definitely loving life, and herself.
The Schön! Zoe Mcconnel Shoot Shows Off Rihanna's Short Hair
1. Short Hairstyles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative hair products and styling techniques for short-haired individuals.
2. Retro Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create modern products or experiences with a vintage twist to appeal to nostalgic consumers.
3. Unconventional Fashion Shoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unique and unconventional ways to present fashion through photography and styling.
1. Haircare Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop specialized hair products and treatments specifically designed for short hairstyles.
2. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with new photography techniques and concepts to create innovative and captivating fashion editorials.
3. Nostalgic Fashion Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build fashion brands that embrace retro aesthetics and appeal to consumers seeking nostalgic experiences.