Parisian retailer Colette opened up a Rihanna pop-up shop that will run for five days and will give fans a chance to sport Rihanna style by buying her merchandise. The songstress has collaborated with a ton of designers and brands over the years but it's not always easy for interested consumers to get their hands on her merchandise.
The pop-up is timely considering Rihanna is on her 'ANTI' world tour and will be in Europe at the same time, with the last day of the pop-up coinciding with Riri's Paris concert. Along with Anti Tour merchandise and Rihanna perfumes, shoppers will be able to buy products from the singer's collaborations with Stance, Puma, Dior Eyewear and Manolo Blahnik.
Celebrity and fashion collaborations are on the rise, especially with urban musical artists who are considered to be at the forefront of 'cool' and have a massive influence on their audience. Prominent brands who feature stars as co-designers are able to feed off of celebrities' popularity and endorsements, which increases sales and heightens the brand's appeal to masses -- particularly with Millennials and Gen-Z.
Colette's Fenty Pop-Up is an Homage to Rihanna Style
1. Celebrity-fashion Collaborations - Celebrities as co-designers with fashion brands will continue to grow as a trend, particularly with urban musical artists.
2. Pop-up Shops - Pop-up shops will be a trend for retailers to offer exclusive merchandise and reinforce brand appeal.
3. Millennial and Gen-z Marketing - Marketing to Millennials and Gen-Z will be a trend for fashion brands to boost sales and popularity through celebrity collaborations and endorsement.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on pop-up shops and celebrity collaborations to increase sales and appeal.
2. Cosmetics and Fragrances - Cosmetics and fragrance companies can benefit from celebrity endorsements and exclusive merchandise to attract new customers and reinforce brand loyalty.
3. Entertainment Industry - Entertainment companies can partner with fashion brands to leverage celebrity influence and cross-promote products for increased exposure and revenue.