Singer and fashion icon Rihanna made waves with her A-Morir Barracuda sunglasses in her 'Run This Town' video, and the young diva couldn't resist rocking her sight-obscuring shades to Fashion's Night Out 2009 in New York City on Thursday night.
Rihanna's Fashion's Night Out ensemble was all-black, from her hooded top to her figure-hugging miniskirt. The A-Morir Barracuda sunglasses and ankle booties finished the outfit in epic fashion.
Implications - Sunglasses just used to be known as items that would protect your eyes from the sun. Now businesses are turning the shades into stylish accessories that have personalities of their own. Often times consumers will pick their purchases depending on if it suits their personality.
Rihanna Rocks Her Barracuda Shades (Again) to Fashion's Night Out Fete
1. Stylish Sunglasses - The trend of turning sunglasses into stylish accessories with their own personalities opens up opportunities for businesses to create unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Fashionable Eyewear - The rise of fashionable eyewear allows businesses to tap into the demand for trendy and statement-making sunglasses.
3. Personalized Accessories - The trend of consumers selecting purchases based on how well they suit their personality presents an opportunity for businesses to create personalized sunglasses lines.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of turning sunglasses into stylish, personality-driven accessories.
2. Eyewear - The eyewear industry can tap into the demand for fashionable and statement-making sunglasses.
3. Personalized Products - The personalized products industry can benefit from offering personalized sunglasses lines to cater to consumers' individual tastes and preferences.