Less than an hour into launching its crowdfunding campaign for a new random and ridiculous card game on Kickstarter called Muffin Time, Big Potato succeeded in raising £10,000—and not even 24 hours after that, the new party game had raised a total of £140,000 in support.
Muffin Time is the new asdfmovie-themed card game that Big Potato is creating in partnership with Turbo Punch and it promises to be just as wild as the animated video series starring everything from skateboarding cows to suicidal muffins. Most people know the muffin character best, as the Muffin Song became a viral sensation last year.
With Muffin Time, players collect cards, trigger traps and kill off muffins through gameplay that's just as unpredictable as the asdfmovie series originally created by Thomas "TomSka" Ridgewell.
Big Potato's Muffin Time is a Fun-Filled Ridiculous Card Game
1. Ridiculous Card Games - Opportunity for creating more random and unpredictable card games that can capture the attention of consumers.
2. Viral Board Games - Potential to develop board games based on internet viral sensations to attract a wide audience.
3. Crowdfunding Success - Increasing popularity of crowdfunding platforms for funding innovative game projects.
1. Gaming - Innovative game development companies can tap into the demand for absurd card games and viral board games.
2. Entertainment - Partnerships between game developers and online content creators can lead to the creation of unique gaming experiences based on popular internet sensations.
3. Crowdfunding - Crowdfunding platforms can support and promote the success of innovative game projects that resonate with the online community.