Showcasing a fantastical show of avant-garde design, the Rick Owens Spring 2013 collection utilized plastic-like fabrics and modernistic art motifs.
Perhaps the most striking aspect of the beauty looks featured in this ready-to-wear collection were the model's frizzy geometric coifs. Their chopped hair is foreboding to the garment masterpieces that followed with each passing look that strutted down the runway. Plastic-like textile was layered with voluminous silhouettes. The palette for Spring 2013 was one of muted neutrals and understated sheen.
With Rick Owens' artful designs, the collection was a fantastical show of avant-garde aestheticism. Channeling a muse that is unconventionally understated and showcasing novel silhouettes, the collection was a display of unabashed fashion design genius.
The Rick Owens Spring 2013 Collection Utilizes Novel Material
1. Plastic-like Fabrics - Expanding the use of plastic-like fabrics in fashion design opens up opportunities for innovative and futuristic clothing creations.
2. Avant-garde Design - Embracing avant-garde design in the fashion industry can inspire new artistic and unconventional approaches to clothing and accessories.
3. Unconventionally Understated Aesthetic - Exploring an unconventionally understated aesthetic in fashion offers an opportunity to challenge traditional norms and redefine elegance.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the use of plastic-like fabrics and avant-garde design principles to create unique and boundary-pushing collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturing companies can invest in the development and production of plastic-like fabrics to meet the growing demand in the fashion industry.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can draw inspiration from the avant-garde aesthetic of the Rick Owens Spring 2013 collection to create innovative and thought-provoking artworks and installations.