The Ribbon Lamp is the perfect lamp for people trying to "set the mood" just right. This half-covered lamp was designed by Damien Urvoy out of plastic and wood.
Its onion-like shape and the slatted half-shade really help set the Ribbon Lamp apart from other lighting fixtures. This lamp also ships disassembled which allows for a quick recycling process if you ever decide to stop using it. Check out the featured gallery to see this wicked lamp up close.
The Ribbon Lamp from Damien Urvoy is Made Out of Plastic and Wood
1. Hybrid Lighting - Opportunity for creating innovative lighting designs that combine multiple materials, like plastic and wood, to create unique aesthetic effects.
2. Customizable Lamp Shapes - Opportunity to design lighting fixtures with unconventional shapes, like onion-like structures, to enhance visual appeal and create new lighting experiences.
3. Sustainable Lighting Solutions - Opportunity to develop disassembled lamps that facilitate easy recycling and promote sustainability in the lighting industry.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating lighting designs for interior spaces that combine different materials and offer unique customization options.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity to incorporate hybrid lighting solutions, such as combining plastic and wood, into furniture designs to provide multifunctional and visually appealing products.
3. Sustainable Technology - Opportunity for companies to develop and promote sustainable lighting solutions that are easy to recycle and contribute to reducing environmental impact.