The electric bicycle is synonymous with a design aesthetic that isn't suited to those with fast-paced lifestyles, which is something the Revelo FLEX helps to make a non-issue by offering consumers a compact means of transportation. Whether your purpose is business or pleasure, the Revelo FLEX is designed to be small enough to be carried in one hand when folded and a powerful, fully functioning electric bicycle when expanded.
The patented Dual Mode Crank (DMC) found on the Revelo FLEX make it innovatively comfortable to rest your feet on while in motion. The low center of gravity offers superior agility compared to other, less functional designs on the market. When facing a steep incline, the pedals on the Revelo FLEX can be utilized for hill-climb assist to ensure maximum power in any situation.
In recent years, there has been a distinct push to outfit regular bicycles with electric motors, but founder Henry Chong explains the Revelo FLEX difference: "While everyone was trying to repackage the traditional bicycle with a motor, we took the approach of discovering how to adapt human factors with electric propulsion. We created the FLEX to be extremely portable, lightweight and safe to provide a new personal mobility solution."
The Revelo FLEX will be funding on Kickstarter starting October 15th where supporters will be able to pick up one for themselves for the impossibly low price of just $998 USD (that's compared to the MSRP of $1898 USD).
The Revelo FLEX Goes from Small to Full Size in a Flash
1. Compact Electric Bicycles - Creating small and portable electric bicycles that cater to fast-paced lifestyles.
2. Dual Mode Crank Technology - Innovative designs that offer comfortable foot resting and hill-climb assist on electric bicycles.
3. Human-centric Electric Propulsion - Adapting human factors with electric propulsion to create new personal mobility solutions.
1. Electric Bicycle Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies producing compact and lightweight electric bicycles.
2. Sports and Outdoor Retail - Retailers specializing in selling electric bicycles for business and pleasure purposes.
3. Green Transportation Solutions - Companies developing innovative electric mobility solutions for personal transportation.