Amsterdam-based skate brand Pop Trading Company introduces a new set of retro skatewear designs as a part of its Spring/Summer 2020 offerings. This season, the label spotlights an inspiration drawn from previous eras, especially the late 90s and the early 00s in the perspectives of skating culture. It also notes forgotten brands including Fourstar, Alphanumeric, and Axion, along with the time of tech-focused skate apparel.
Some of the standout pieces in the seasonal capsule include the knitwear designs, the logo graphic tees, and the technical jackets. Some of the visual graphics that detail the apparel include the emoji print of the tee that is made in collaboration with an artist, Delta. Additionally, there are some short sleeve tops, hoodies, and tees that reference Vincent Van Gogh's work.
Image Credit: Pop Trading Company
Pop Trading Company's SS20 Capsule Highlights Past Eras
1. Retro Skatewear Designs - Opportunity for designers to reintroduce old-school trends with a modern twist.
2. Emphasis on Previous Eras - Opportunity for businesses to provide nostalgia-driven products to consumers.
3. Collaboration with Artists - Opportunity for designers to collaborate with artists for unique graphic designs.
1. Skate Apparel Industry - Opportunity for skate apparel brands to produce tech-focused retro designs.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for clothing brands to tap into the trend of retro designs.
3. Art Industry - Opportunity for artists to collaborate with fashion brands on limited-edition collections.