Restaurant and dining scenes all around the world have undergone much change in the last year, as consumer tastes and preferences evolve, creating demand for healthier foods, local produce, enhanced decor and interactive experiences. The Restaurant Trend Report looks at modern restaurant trends -- like fast food overhauls, gastropubs and the resurgence of speakeasies -- that have captivated food-savvy patrons.
In the report, we highlight the most innovative ideas, products and services to hit restaurants in past year. Eco Fast Food is one of many PRO Trends you will have access to, and it highlights how brand name fast food chains like McDonald's, KFC and Domino's are creating more eco-conscious meal options, products and buildings to entice a larger audience.
Our crowd-sourced data will give users a better understanding of the forces driving key changes in the hospitality, dining and food service industries, giving your business an edge in the marketplace.
Track the Hottest Trends in Hospitality and Food Service
1. Eco Fast Food - Opportunity to create eco-conscious meal options, products, and buildings to attract a larger audience.
2. Enhanced Decor - Opportunity to incorporate creative and visually appealing decor elements in restaurants for an enhanced dining experience.
3. Interactive Experiences - Opportunity to provide interactive experiences to engage and captivate food-savvy patrons in restaurants.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and resorts to incorporate eco-conscious meal options, enhanced decor, and interactive experiences.
2. Food Service - Opportunity for food service providers to offer eco-conscious meal options, enhance decor, and create interactive dining experiences.
3. Dining - Opportunity for restaurants to offer eco-conscious meal options, incorporate enhanced decor, and provide interactive experiences to attract and retain customers.