Although QWSTION is traditionally a brand associated with crafting quality bags, the brand's foray into clothing comes to life in the form of the QWSTION Rain Jacket that's crafted using a renewable resource to make it even more amazing.
Utilizing the same CottonShell material that the brand uses with their bags, the QWSTION Rain Jacket is capable of repelling water unlike other materials while maintaining the look and feel of a traditional cotton jacket. The 100% organic cotton QWSTION Rain Jacket is simplistically designed to be suitable for either men or woman alike.
Great for urbanites looking for style and function in their outerwear, the QWSTION Rain Jacket is a beautiful garment that makes fine use of a renewable resource in its construction.
This QWSTION Rain Jacket is a Blend of High Fashion and Function
1. Renewable Resource Fashion - The QWSTION Rain Jacket showcases the trend of incorporating renewable resources into fashion, opening up opportunities for sustainable clothing brands.
2. Water-repellent Materials - The use of CottonShell fabric in the QWSTION Rain Jacket highlights the trend of developing innovative materials that repel water, creating opportunities for companies in the apparel industry to create functional and stylish waterproof garments.
3. Unisex Design - The QWSTION Rain Jacket's unisex design taps into the trend of gender-neutral fashion, presenting opportunities for brands to create versatile and inclusive clothing options.
1. Sustainable Fashion - The QWSTION Rain Jacket's use of a renewable resource material indicates an opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to incorporate more eco-friendly materials into their designs.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - The QWSTION Rain Jacket's innovative water-repellent fabric presents disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers in the apparel industry, allowing them to create new and improved waterproof garments.
3. Gender-inclusive Fashion - The unisex design of the QWSTION Rain Jacket highlights the potential for the industry to tap into the growing demand for gender-inclusive clothing, presenting opportunities for brands to cater to a broader customer base.