The definition of drop-dead gorgeous has just recently been snatched by René Lacombe in the 160G June 2010 'Sweet Seduction' spread. The editorial was shot by photographer Pierre Dal Corso and the title of this spread couldn't be more precise on how to describe this gorgeous babe.
Represented by Ford Paris, Lacombe flaunts herself very elegantly with rainbow lights submerging the setting. The best part of the shoot is the dazzling cocktail dress and sky-high stilettos. Be sure to check out the gallery for more pictures from René Lacombe in 160G June 2010 'Sweet Seduction' Spread.
Rene Lacombe in the 160G June 2010 'Sweet Seduction' Spread
1. Fashion Photography with Kaleidoscope Lighting - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with kaleidoscope lighting techniques for fashion editorials
2. Rainbow-themed Fashion Shoots - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of rainbow lighting by incorporating rainbow designs and themes into their photo shoots
3. Elegant Cocktail Dresses - Opportunity for fashion brands to create elegant and sophisticated cocktail dresses for special occasions
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporating new and unique lighting techniques into fashion photography can help businesses stand out in a crowded market
2. Fashion Design - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of elegant cocktail dresses by creating their own designs for special occasions
3. Modeling - Models can experiment with fashion shoots that incorporate kaleidoscope lighting for a unique and eye-catching look