Fiat Chrysler is hoping to maintain automotive history by launching a restoration division entitled Reloaded by Creators. This new division will deal with all vehicles falling under the umbrella of Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati and Abarth. Cars that are sent to this restoration service will receive a certificate of authenticity, and the proceed of its sale will be used to locate and restore more vehicles.
Each car selected for restoration will be carefully chose by Reloaded by Creators and the sales of these vehicles will be done in a limited amount. All restorations will return the vehicles to their former glory and will not feature any modern upgrades or amenities. Reloaded by Creators and Fiat Chrysler hope that this new initiative will function as a cultural product and was inspired by the way art museums function. The group currently has five vehicles for sale that are up for sale on the FCA Heritage website.
Image Credit: FCA Heritage
'Reloaded by Creators' Will Be Restoring Classic Luxury Cars
1. Automotive Restoration - The 'Reloaded by Creators' division's focus on restoring classic luxury cars presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the automotive restoration industry.
2. Certification of Authenticity - The introduction of certificates of authenticity for restored vehicles creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the certification and verification industry.
3. Limited Edition Restorations - The limited availability of restored vehicles opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the luxury car market.
1. Automotive Restoration - The automotive restoration industry stands to benefit from the launch of the Reloaded by Creators division and the restoration of classic luxury cars.
2. Luxury Car Sales - The luxury car sales industry can take advantage of the limited edition restored vehicles offered by Reloaded by Creators.
3. Certification and Verification - The certification and verification industry has opportunities to provide services for the certificates of authenticity associated with restored vehicles.