Regeneratively grown ingredients are increasing in popularity as more and more brands make pledges to do better with respect to the environment. One such company is Moonshot, which captures consumer attention by its whimsically colorful packaging and the words "climate-friendly" stapled on a prominent spot on the box.
The regeneratively grown ingredients that Moonshot employs for its delicious, hunger-quenching crackers is wheat and sunflower oil. According to Julia Collins, who is the founder and CEO of Planet Fwd—the startup that created Moonshot—the hope is "to create a new category of food called climate-friendly food."
Flavor options of the ethical and regenerative snack alternative include the Tomato Basil, the Sourdough Sea Salt, and the Rosemary Garlic varieties.
Image Credit: Moonshot
Moonshot's Crackers are Made with Regeneratively Grown Ingredients
1. Regeneratively Grown Ingredients - The use of regeneratively grown ingredients in food production is a growing trend that presents opportunities for environmental sustainability.
2. Climate-friendly Food - The emergence of a new food category called 'climate-friendly food' is a trend that presents opportunities for companies to differentiate themselves by committing to environmental sustainability.
3. Ethical Snacks - The rise of ethical snack alternatives presents opportunities for companies to appeal to consumers who are increasingly conscious of the environmental and social impact of the food industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has opportunities to develop and market products that use regeneratively grown ingredients and promote environmental sustainability.
2. Natural and Organic - The natural and organic industry has opportunities to expand its offerings to include snacks made with regeneratively grown ingredients and promote ethical and environmental sustainability.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry has opportunities to develop eco-friendly packaging solutions that align with the values of climate-friendly food companies and offer a competitive advantage.