Fenty Beauty has officially launched its first-ever setting spray but it's being called the What It Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray because of its many useful properties. The ultra-fine hydrating mist can be used before or after makeup, as well as throughout the day to instantly revive and refresh the skin—in fact, the product is described by the brand as being "like a makeup-boosting moisturizer in a bottle."
The What It Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray is packed with nourishing, skincare-like ingredients, including herbal extracts, hydrating borage and cornflower, and boasts a delicate rose scent to simultaneously awaken the senses.
Rihanna uses the on-the-go product as a pick-me-up after long days, late nights and flights, as well as whenever a dewy finish is desired over makeup.
Image Credit: Fenty Beauty
The What It Dew Refreshing Spray is Touted as "Moisturizer in a Bottle"
1. Hydrating Makeup Sprays - Opportunity to innovate and develop more hydrating makeup products that also have skincare-like ingredients.
2. On-the-go Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create more portable and multi-functional beauty products like the What It Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray.
3. Makeup-skincare Hybrids - Opportunity to create more makeup products with skincare benefits for consumers seeking products that offer both makeup and skincare benefits.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Industry leaders can explore creating new makeup and skincare hybrid products to capitalize on the trend of consumers seeking multi-functional products.
2. Travel and Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity to introduce skincare-makeup hybrid products that cater to the needs of consumers on-the-go like busy professionals or travelers.
3. Natural Beauty - Opportunity to create more plant-based and natural makeup products with skincare benefits, like the What It Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray that includes herbal extracts and hydrating borage and cornflower.