Dew of the Gods—a Toronto-born LBQTQ+-owned mindful skincare brand—recently debuted a refreshing serum mist that combines 5000-year-old Icelandic glacier water blends, hyaluronic acid, and liquid vegan collagen. The combination of these ingredients ensures a superior refreshing, hydrating, and toning experience for consumers. Excellent as a base for one's skincare routine, the SuperBase Hybrid Serum Mist locks in moisture and leaves the skin feeling "taut, glowy, and youthful." Dew of the Gods advises individuals to spray a hearty amount of the refreshing serum mist across the neck and face, both during the daytime and at night.
Dew of the Gods recently celebrated its two-year anniversary. Created by Tiktok star and global luxury branding CEO, Ryan Dubs, the beauty brand is going strong with its innovative formula, relatable brand voice, and playful marketing.
Image Credit: Dew of the Gods
Dew of the Gods Recently Released a Refreshing Serum Mist
1. Eco-conscious Skincare - Innovative, natural and sustainable beauty products that leverage unique ingredients, such as glacier water, are gaining popularity among environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Vegan Collagen - The use of plant-based collagen substitutes in skincare products disrupts the beauty industry and caters to the growing vegan and cruelty-free market.
3. Inclusive Beauty Brands - LBQTQ+ owned and mindful beauty brands are disrupting the market by promoting diversity and fostering a sense of belonging within the industry.
1. Sustainable Sourcing - The demand for natural and eco-friendly ingredients creates opportunities for businesses to establish ethical and environmentally responsible supply chains in the skincare industry.
2. Clean Beauty Raw Materials - To cater to the growing clean beauty trend, suppliers can specialize in providing chemical-free, sustainably sourced raw materials for the development of cosmetic and skincare products.
3. Skincare Technology - Combining traditional skincare ingredients with advanced technology like serums has application potential across the beauty industry, especially in developing eco-friendly skincare solutions.