The Singles Korea Refined Classy editorial displays model Veronica Zoppolo with her jaw literally dropped. In each shot, Zoppolo's lips are parted as she posed in outfits put together by the talented stylist Eun Ji Jung.
Jung was aided by photographer Hong Jang Hyun during the production of Refine Classy. The two brought their personal expertise to the table, seen in Jung's oversize head gear and Hyun's light grey backdrop. The refined element can be picked up on in Zoppolo's sheer collared shirts, ivory scarves and bone white flare pants, items that are often central to classy outfits. The pops of color that came from the pink floral petals and deep red lips added bold updates.
The Refined Classy Photoshoot is Open-Mouthed
1. Open-mouthed Photography - There is potential for disruptive innovation in photography for businesses looking to incorporate unique and attention-grabbing techniques.
2. Refined Fashion - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry for businesses looking to incorporate classic, yet eye-catching styles.
3. Pop of Color - There is potential for disruptive innovation in marketing and branding for businesses looking to use bold and unexpected colors to make their products or services stand out.
1. Photography - Photography businesses can explore open-mouthed techniques to capture unique and captivating shots for their clients.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate refined and classy elements into their designs to create timeless pieces that stand out.
3. Marketing/branding - Marketing and branding firms can use pops of bold colors in their campaigns to create visually striking and memorable promotions for their clients.