Probiotic skincare brand Tula recently launched the Kefir Ultimate Recovery Mask as a deeply nourishing treatment for dryness that is suited to a range of skin types.
As part of an independent, blind consumer use study of 23 women between the ages of 40 and 65, 90% declared the new product from Tula to be "the best hydrating mask they had tried." Since the product is powered by kefir, a fermented milk drink, it offers a rich source of probiotics, vitamins and minerals to the skin. Alongside a protective Kefir Hydro Complex, the product also features other ingredients like Vitamin C-rich apple extract.
To use the mask, Tula recommends applying it to the face and leaving it for a period of up to 15 minutes. The mask is said to provide a "gentle cooling sensation" that signals its efficacy.
Image Credit: Tula
Tula's Kefir Ultimate Recovery Mask Moisturizes with Fermented Milk
1. Probiotic Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new skincare products that incorporate probiotics for enhanced benefits.
2. Fermented Ingredients - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the use of fermented ingredients in various beauty and wellness products.
3. Nourishing Masks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative and deeply nourishing masks that cater to a variety of skin types.
1. Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging probiotics and natural ingredients to create effective and sustainable skincare solutions.
2. Beauty and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating probiotics and fermented ingredients into a wide range of beauty and wellness products.
3. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing cosmetics with nourishing properties and natural, eco-friendly ingredients.