The musical soundtrack to your skateboarding just got louder with the release of the POC Receptor Bug helmet featuring Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
One of POC's most popular helmet models comes with a remote control that is smartphone compatible so you can answer calls and scroll through your playlists using only the cord. This feature is useful when cruising so you don't have to fumble in your pocket and risk dropping your phone on the concrete.
With the addition of the top shelf Beats by Dr. Dre sound system, the Receptor Bug gets a big boost. This is the latest in a string of collaborations from Beats by Dr. Dre. Beats by Dr. Dre sound is also available on select HP laptops and the sound system for the 2012 Chrysler 300S.
POC's New Receptor Bug Taps Beats by Dre for In-Helmet Audio
1. In-helmet Audio - The integration of headphones into helmets presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in audio entertainment and sports equipment industries.
2. Smartphone Compatible Helmets - The development of helmets with smartphone compatible remote controls opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the mobile technology and safety equipment industries.
3. Collaborative Sound Systems - Collaborations between audio brands like Beats by Dr. Dre and other industries, such as laptops and automotive, create opportunities for disruptive innovation in the audio technology and automotive industries.
1. Audio Entertainment - The integration of high-quality sound systems into helmets provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the audio entertainment industry.
2. Sports Equipment - The incorporation of headphones into helmets offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the sports equipment industry by enhancing the audio experience for athletes and enthusiasts.
3. Mobile Technology - The development of smartphone compatible remote controls for helmets presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the mobile technology industry by improving convenience and accessibility for users on the go.