These images scare me a lot, and I've seen a lot of these 'real life' cartoons. Starting, of course, with Beavis and Butt head and some other 'real' examples which are outstanding.
The photo manipulation is almost worse that the uber scary untooned Homer Simpson, and the 'real life' Jessica Rabbit, who I have been informed was massively admired by some of my fellow Trend Hunters.
However, some of these are also very unique and are art rather than simply products of photo manipulation. I love the South Park card, it's very clever. Only real fans will spot this, because it is from a joke on South Park last season when they had artists profiles the South Park kids. A screen grab from the show is pictured. Great work!
Biscuit | Midas | Image Shack
South Park, Beavis & Butthead Come Alive
1. Adult Comedy Untooning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to transform popular animated characters into realistic, adult-oriented versions, catering to mature audiences.
2. Realistic Cartoon Characters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced photo manipulation techniques to transform animated characters into highly realistic visuals, blurring the line between fantasy and reality.
3. Artistic Photo Manipulation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine photo manipulation skills with artistic flair to create unique and thought-provoking visuals that transcend traditional boundaries.
1. Animation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce adult-oriented animation content that pushes boundaries and attracts a more mature audience.
2. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate realistic cartoon characters into graphic design projects, creating captivating and attention-grabbing visual communication.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with new forms of entertainment that blend cartoon characters with reality, offering unique and engaging experiences for audiences.