Sometimes, however much you'd like to lambast them, you've got to stand in awe of your neighbors' holiday decorations, and if they've constructed an RC Crawler, you might want to run.
A native Nebraskan with time on his hands and a penchant for tinkering, Wes Bourn has carefully built what so many hope would never exist: a fully-functional zombie. But don't worry, this member of the walking dead isn't interested in your brains, but those Halloween candies you've got lying around. A cedar wood box, spirit gum, fake blood and the innards of a remote-controlled car are all it took to perfect this haunting lawn decoration. The RC Crawler moves and lurches like you'd imagine a zombie might and, with the addition of some sound bytes, it can moan like one too!
Instructions are attached at Wes' website, if you're intrigued by the idea of shocking everyone on the block.
The RC Crawler is the World's Best Halloween Decoration
1. Halloween Decorations - Innovative Halloween decorations like the RC Crawler made from everyday items can attract attention and add to the overall fun during festive seasons.
2. DIY Robotics - DIY robotics trend is on the rise and enhanced by easily accessible tutorials, leading to cost-effective and imaginative product development.
3. Simulation Technology - Simulation technology inspired trends like the RC Crawler provide new ways to experience entertainment and fun both indoors and outdoors.
1. Toy Industry - The RC Crawler and other innovative additive projects like it have the potential to revolutionize the toy industry by promoting the creation of unique and affordable playthings using different elements.
2. Home Improvement Industry - The rise of DIY trends has benefited the home improvement industry, and this has resulted in an increase in the sale of tools, accessories, and materials that consumers now use to improve and enhance their homes and gardens.
3. Special Effects Industry - The use of simulation technology trends in movies and television shows has propelled the explosive growth of the special effects industry, making it a lucrative investment for entrepreneurs and investors interested in the sector.