Brits have bugs in their beds. Mites actually, as does every single one of us with skin on our bodies that sleeps in a bed. Don't let the bed bugs bite -- blast them before they get a chance!
Mites can cause real problems for allergies, so RayCop made a gadget to sterilize your bed and kill bacteria and suck all the dead bodies of dust mites. Did you know the average person sheds two to three pounds of skin every year? A mattress doubles its weight after ten years because of mites. Have a nice night.
Ray Cop Kills Them and Sucks Them Away
1. Sterilizing Gadgets - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop new gadgets that sterilize and kill bacteria in various settings.
2. Dust Mite Control - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create effective solutions for controlling dust mite populations in homes and other environments.
3. Allergen-free Living - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop products and services that help people live in allergen-free environments and alleviate allergy symptoms.
1. Home Cleaning - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the home cleaning industry to offer specialized services or products that specifically target dust mites and allergens in bedding and mattresses.
2. Healthcare - Disruptive innovation opportunity for healthcare facilities and providers to implement advanced sterilizing technologies to improve hygiene and reduce the spread of bacteria and allergens.
3. Bedding and Mattress - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the bedding and mattress industry to design and manufacture products that are resistant to dust mites and allergens, providing a healthier sleep environment.