Brand advertising just got a lot more permanent. The Ray-Ban viral video is the sunglasses brand's latest campaign, and it involves someone actually getting Ray-Ban glasses tattooed onto his face.
The â€œglassesâ€ may be fashionable, but I don't think I'd have anything permanently tattooed on my face for any amount of money. I don't even wear glasses! Check out the squirm-worthy Ray-Ban viral video and photos of the tattooing process above.
Implications - This guy must really be devoted to his Ray's; he'll be wearing them in job interviews, family dinners and first dates. Needless to say, this is one cool cat who always wears his sunglasses at night.
Brandvertising Goes Permanent with the Ray-Ban Viral Video
1. Permanent Brandvertising - The Ray-Ban viral video showcases the concept of permanent brand tattoos, presenting an opportunity for other brands to explore unconventional advertising methods.
2. Devotion to Brands - The extreme dedication displayed in the Ray-Ban viral video highlights the potential for brands to foster deep connections with customers and inspire acts of loyalty.
3. Novelty in Marketing - The Ray-Ban viral video exemplifies the use of unique and attention-grabbing marketing strategies, opening up avenues for brands to experiment with unconventional advertising techniques.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the concept of permanent brand tattoos as a disruptive marketing strategy to create a strong brand identity and engage with customers on a deeper level.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can harness the trend of permanent brand tattoos to offer unique and personalized beauty services, such as custom cosmetic tattoos or branded skincare treatments.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can capitalize on the novelty factor of unconventional marketing methods, like permanent brand tattoos, to capture audience attention and generate buzz for their clients.