To play up the name of its product, Govinda's 'BackPacker' raw snacks are packaged in shapely containers that are sculpted to look like real bags. The front of the backpack-inspired packaging design includes illustrations of pockets, which contain depictions of the ingredients used in the product, as well as a shot of the final raw and vegan snacks themselves. One of the other charming details is a buckle and a top flap, creating a closure system that imitates the way fabric bags are opened.
As for the products themselves, the BackPacker snacks from Govinda come in a variety of healthful flavors, including cacao, lemon, ginger and carrot, which are powered by a few superfood ingredients like lucuma and chia seeds.
These Vegan and Raw Snacks are Packaged in Charming Boxes
1. Backpack-inspired Packaging Design - Brands can explore playful and unique packaging designs, inspired by everyday objects, to capture consumer attention and playfully communicate brand messaging
2. Raw and Vegan Snacks - Raw and vegan snacks have potential to appeal to consumers looking for healthful and sustainable food options
3. Depictions of Ingredients on Packaging - Including depictions of ingredients on product packaging can communicate the naturalness of a product and help foster trust with consumers
1. Food and Beverage - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can explore unique and playful packaging designs to differentiate their products and appeal to consumers looking for healthful and sustainable snack options
2. Plant-based Foods - Plant-based food companies can leverage the growing interest in raw and vegan snack options to expand their product lines and reach new consumers
3. Superfoods - Businesses using superfoods as ingredients can highlight their healthful properties and natural origins by including depictions of them on product packaging, building consumer trust and increasing product appeal