These Rate Your Beer coasters will let guests freely express their opinions about how they enjoyed their sudsy beverage without worrying about insulting the host.
These coasters are ideal if you enjoy throwing taste-testing parties or mixing up your beverage choices at your social gatherings and hearing the feedback. There are six, differently colored letterpress coasters that feature check boxes next to statements like “Appearance” or “Aroma” -- even a section to describe where you were and what you were snacking on as you drank is available. As well as being a survey entry sheet, the beer mats catch the dribble from the bottle to prevent unwanted liquid rings.
Don’t forget to make sure a writing utensil is handy when you hand out these Rate Your Beer coasters.
The Rate Your Beer Coasters Let You Provide Feedback on Your Beverage
1. Beverage Feedback Coasters - Opportunity to integrate technology into the coaster design that will allow users to provide feedback in real-time and track customer preferences.
2. Interactive Party Products - Developing similar interactive products for other party supplies, such as napkins or plates, to enhance the social experience.
3. Data-tracking Bar Accessories - Incorporating data-tracking technology in bar accessories to collect customer feedback and insights on drinking habits.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for breweries and beverage companies to utilize feedback to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
2. Event Planning - Development of customizable and interactive party products adds value to event planning services.
3. Technology - Targeting the intersection of technology and consumer products to develop new data collection and analysis tools for the hospitality industry.