In MGA Entertainment's Rainbow High animated content series on YouTube, the characters participate in a music competition called Rainbowvision. Now, there's a range of rose gold, gold and silver dolls that bring this storyline to life. In the series, the Rainbow Divas of Rainbow High battle Shadow High's Neon Shadow to be crowned the winner.
These elegant fashion dolls introduce stars Ayesha Sterling, Meline Luxe and Sabrina St. Cloud, each of which comes with a pair of outfits and shoes, plus accessories for play. The rival Neon Shadow Dolls introduce Harley Limestone, Uma Vanhoose and Mara Pinkett, dressed in neon green, neon blue and neon pink, respectively.
With unique, articulated and posable dolls to collect, Rainbowvision introduces the biggest collection of Rainbow High dolls under one range.
Rainbowvision Dolls Come in Shimmering Silver, Gold and Pink
1. Monochromatic Fashion Dolls - Opportunity to create more monochromatic fashion dolls with unique storylines and personalities.
2. Animated Character Merchandising - Opportunity to create merchandise related to popular animated characters for children's entertainment.
3. Fashion Doll Collectibles - Opportunity to create limited edition fashion doll collectibles that appeal to both children and adult collectors.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunity to innovate in the toy industry with unique fashion dolls and merchandise for children.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for the entertainment industry to expand merchandise offerings for popular animated content series such as Rainbowvision.
3. Collectibles Industry - Opportunity to innovate in the collectibles industry with limited edition fashion doll collectors items for adult collectors.