'Rage of the Blacks’ styled by Sonia Alcolea is a monochromatic shoot that focuses on a couture fashion model working it around a factory. Shots taken from an upward angle add a more sophistication to the photographs.
Many of the fashions are menswear-inspired as the model dresses in blazers and leather jackets. Although some of the shots show long skirts and dresses flowing as the model climbs stairs or machinery with her black chunky heels.
With the sun shining in the model’s eyes and shades on in a few of the pictures, the model is able to look fabulous no matter where she is. The metal poles and pipes in the background create industrial scenes that allow the sleek fashion looks to be highlighted. ‘Rage of the Blacks’ has an old feel to the shoot because of the black and white photography and the slicked back hairstyles, but presents high fashion and wealthy garments.
‘Rage of the Blacks’ Shows a High Fashion Girl Wor
1. Monochromatic Fashion - High fashion editorial shoots featuring monochromatic color schemes.
2. Menswear-inspired Fashion - Fashion collections, shoots, and runway shows featuring menswear-inspired designs for women.
3. Industrial Chic Fashion - Fashion looks that incorporate elements of industrial design or are photographed in industrial settings.
1. Fashion - Designers and retailers exploring innovative ways to incorporate monochromatic color schemes and menswear-inspired designs into their collections.
2. Photography - Photographers experimenting with industrial settings and stark black and white color schemes for high fashion editorials.
3. Interior Design - Designers taking inspiration from industrial design to create sleek and modern spaces with a monochromatic color palette.