The Raffaele Ascione Fall/Winter 2013 collection exudes sophistication and embraces textured garment applications. Founded in 2011, the elegant label is evolving their forward-thinking aesthetic with a catalog that evokes artful and distinct styling that is sure to appeal to the New York city socialite with a love of the arts.
From asymmetrical hems to architectural silhouettes, the Raffaele Ascione Fall/Winter 2013 collection catalog pairs streamlined tailoring along with tactile texture elements that add an unexpected touch to the sci-fi inspired line.
Showcased in a palette of monochromatic hues and pops of bold blues and neon yellows, this collection leaves a lasting impression thanks to its modernized accessories and organically formed textural elements that challenge traditional ornamentation rules.
The Raffaele Ascione Fall/Winter 2013 Collection Embraces Texture
1. Textured Garments - The Raffaele Ascione collection embraces textured garment applications, creating an opportunity to innovate the textile industry with new tactile materials.
2. Architectural Silhouettes - The Raffaele Ascione collection features architectural silhouettes, creating an opportunity for designers and architects to collaborate on new fashion-forward garment creations.
3. Organic Textural Elements - The Raffaele Ascione collection includes organically formed textural elements, creating an opportunity for biodegradable and sustainable materials in garment manufacturing.
1. Fashion - The Raffaele Ascione collection showcases innovative design elements, creating an opportunity for fashion designers to explore new textures and silhouettes in their own collections.
2. Textile - The Raffaele Ascione collection's use of unique textured materials creates an opportunity for the textile industry to develop and market new tactile fabrics.
3. Architecture - The Raffaele Ascione collection's architectural silhouettes create an opportunity for architects to take inspiration from fashion design and incorporate these elements into building and interior designs.