A new range of Quorn products have been unveiled by the brand with midweek meals in their sightline to offer consumers an easy way to enhance their favorite recipes during the week. The new products include the Spicy Tortilla Escalopes and Crunchy Tex-Mex Nuggets that are each totally vegan, a source of protein, low in saturated fat, soy free and high in fiber. The prepackaged meat alternative products are perfect for quick preparation, which will come as welcome news to time-poor consumers who want to create premium meals without animal ingredients.
UK Marketing Director at Quorn Foods Alex Glen spoke on the new products saying, "As more than half of all UK consumers (52%) are now reducing their meat consumption (YouGov, December 2018), and awareness about the environmental consequences of people’s dietary choices at its highest ever level, we’re introducing two high on flavour, low on calorie products that are a healthy source of protein, better for the planet and ideal as a midweek snack or centrepiece for a main meal.”
These New Quorn Products are Ideal for Monday to Friday Dinners
1. Meat Alternatives - Continued growth is expected in the meat alternatives market driven by consumer demand for plant-based protein options as well as environmental concerns.
2. Convenience Foods - The trend for convenient, pre-packaged foods that are quick and easy to prepare is likely to continue, offering opportunities for food companies to create innovative, healthy snack options.
3. Healthy Eating - Consumers are increasingly looking for healthy eating options, including low-fat, high-fiber, and protein-rich foods, leading to opportunities for brands to launch health-conscious products.
1. Food Manufacturing - There is significant potential for food companies to expand their product portfolios across the meat alternative, convenience and healthy eating categories.
2. Restaurants - As demand for meat-free and healthy options grows, restaurants can innovate their menus with plant-based protein offerings and healthier sides and snacks.
3. Retail - Retailers can expand their offerings to include more plant-based, healthy snacks and meals that cater to time-poor consumers looking for quick and convenient meal options during the week.