Samsung is reported to be working on a new feature named Quick Share, which will enable users to share files in a streamlined fashion. Quick Share will operate using SmartThings, where files under 1GB can be sent to Samsung Cloud and then shared with others. Much of the information is not currently available, however, more could be revealed during Galaxy Upack, a Samsung event taking place on February 11th.
The Quick Share feature appears to operate in a similar manner to Apple's AirDrop. File-sharing capabilities are valued by consumers, and streamlining this process could enhance the user experience for owners of Samsung devices. The new file-sharing capabilities could be included in Samsung's new 'Galaxy S' line of smartphones.
Image Credit: Hypebeast/Eddie Lee
Samsung is Reportedly Developing a Feature Named Quick Share
1. Streamlined File-sharing - Quick Share will streamline the file-sharing process on Samsung devices by enabling users to share files using SmartThings.
2. Enhanced User Experience - Streamlining file-sharing capabilities can enhance the user experience for owners of Samsung devices.
3. Competition with Airdrop - Samsung's Quick Share feature presents a direct competition to Apple's AirDrop for seamless file sharing.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Samsung's Quick Share feature could be included in their new 'Galaxy S' line of smartphones, disrupting the industry by offering a streamlined file-sharing experience.
2. Cloud Storage - Quick Share's integration with Samsung Cloud creates opportunities for the cloud storage industry to further develop secure and efficient file-sharing solutions.
3. Consumer Electronics - Streamlined file-sharing capabilities on Samsung devices can drive innovation and competition in the consumer electronics industry, providing users with enhanced digital sharing experiences.