The Quest Nutrition Protein Chips are a new product from the protein snack company that will provide consumers with a different take on classic snacks to keep them feeling fuller for longer.
The chips come in two flavor options including 'Ranch' and 'Nacho Cheese,' that contain 19 and 18 grams of protein, respectively. Each of the chip varieties contain just four grams of carbs, which makes them a more suitable snack option for those who practice a high-protein diet.
The Quest Nutrition Protein Chips were explained by CMO Suzanne Ginestro who said, "As consumers seek healthier food options, they often feel deprived of eating the snacks they love. With our bars and cookies, we offer many ways to feed sweet cravings, so we are happy to expand our savory options with this new line. It is our goal to support consumers on their wellness journey by giving them foods they crave in protein-packed, low-carb options.”
The Quest Nutrition Protein Chips Come in Two Classic Flavor Options
1. Protein-rich Snacking - The rise of protein-rich snacks will provide an opportunity for companies to create innovative products for those following a high-protein diet.
2. Healthier Classic Snacks - There is an opportunity to disrupt the snack industry by creating healthier versions of classic snacks that consumers love.
3. Savory Protein Snacks - The introduction of more savory protein-packed options in the snacking industry will cater to the growing demand for healthier alternatives to traditional chips and crisps.
1. Snack Food - The snack food industry can capitalize on creating more high-protein and low-carb snack options.
2. Fitness and Wellness - There is an opportunity for the fitness and wellness industry to promote protein-rich snack options as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
3. Protein Supplement - The introduction of protein chips can be an opportunity for protein supplement companies to expand their product line and cater to a wider audience.