On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, a Tex-Mex restaurant chain that has locations in the United States and South Korea, is introducing a Queso Club, which grants fans complimentary queso for the entire year.
Queso Club members can take advantage of the promotion for both in-house and take-out service, and it can be applied at any of the brand's 122 locations across 29 American states. Access to On The Border's Queso Club comes with a $1 annual fee, however fans will be rewarded with free queso every time they visit—making it well worth the minuscule investment.
Those interested in joining the Queso Club can do so by scanning the provided QR codes the next time they visit their favorite location, or heading to Queso365.com.
Image Credit: Provided
On The Border Introduces Its Queso Club for Its Many Cheesy Dip Fans
1. Food Subscription Services - The trend of annual subscriptions for a particular food item like queso offer businesses the opportunity to lock in customers and ensure repeat purchases and customer engagement.
2. QR Code Marketing - QR codes offer businesses an easy way to promote and launch subscription services like this queso club and can help drive customer engagement and loyalty.
3. Restaurant Loyalty Programs - Offering a customer loyalty program like this queso club can encourage repeat visits and foster brand loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from offering subscription services like this to attract and retain customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can benefit from promoting these types of subscription services through creative campaigns and digital marketing channels.
3. Hospitality - Offering loyalty programs like this queso club to diners is an opportunity for restaurants in the hospitality industry to increase customer engagement and build brand loyalty.