'Queens of the Stoned Age' is an all-new webseries that can be found on the Merry Jane YouTube channel—a media platform created by Snoop Dogg that covers lifestyle, pop culture, business, politics and health content with a marijuana-centric twist.
This new series focuses on women and their relationship with cannabis, as Merry Jane describes that "studies have shown [women] actually consume more cannabis than men do." Some of the figures who are featured on the show include Cannabis Feminist Jessica Assaf, among others who offer unique perspectives on cannabis as it relates to creativity and business, as well as their own personal physical, emotional and mental wellness.
In the first episode of the series, the diverse group of women discuss the many ways that they use marijuana medicinally in favor of 'Plants, Not Pills.'
'Queens of the Stoned Age' is a New Web Series from Merry Jane
1. Female-focused Cannabis Content - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create more content that caters to the growing female market in the cannabis industry.
2. Cannabis and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the intersection between cannabis and personal wellness to develop innovative products or services.
3. Alternative Medicine Shift - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalize on the trend of individuals seeking alternative medicine options like cannabis over traditional pharmaceuticals.
1. Media and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create female-focused cannabis content for online platforms to cater to the growing audience demand.
2. Cannabis and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new cannabis-based products or services that promote wellness and target specific health concerns.
3. Pharmaceutical Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace the shift towards alternative medicine by exploring the integration of cannabis into pharmaceutical treatments and medications.