This is indeed a shower curtain -- a 'pushy' shower curtain at that. The idea behind the pushy shower curtain is to actually raise awareness about water waste. The designer, Elisabeth Buecher wanted to create a shower curtain that would force users to waste less water.
The shower curtain inflates after four minutes of showering, leaving you with little to no room to get clean! The artist says, "If you don't want to get trapped you have to get out before it does and stop damaging the environment." Pretty smart idea if you ask me.
This Pushy Shower Curtain Makes Showering Difficult
1. Water Conservation Shower Curtains - Designing shower curtains that inflate to force users to waste less water
2. Eco-friendly Bathrooms - Creating product designs that support environmentally sustainable living by promoting water conservation
3. Interactive Home Products - Introducing smart products that encourage environmental awareness and conservation
1. Household Decor and Design - Manufacturing innovative decor and design products that prioritize eco-friendliness and sustainable features for home use
2. Bathroom Accessories - Developing bath accessories that incorporate interactive elements promoting water conservation and eco-friendliness
3. Environmental Products and Services - Offering a range of eco-friendly products and services that encourage sustainable living practices like water conservation and environmentally-friendly living