With the autumn season around the corner, the hype around pumpkin spice products follows suit, and in the spirit of fall, Lush has launched a new Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub. This potent scrub is the perfect way to tackle dry and peeling lips to give users plump and hydrated skin.
The decadent Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub is made using high-quality, all-natural ingredients including cinnamon, organic pumpkin seed butter, ginger, gardenia, and clove essential oil. Combined, these nutritious ingredients work together to deliver moisturized lips. To use the delicious lip scrub, one has to simply scrub a pea-sized onto their lips. After the Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub has been used to replenish lips, Lush notes that users may safely "lick off the excess."
Lush Cosmetics Launched a Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub in Time for Halloween
1. Seasonal Lip Scrubs - Seasonal lip scrubs are a growing trend that can help generate excitement and sales by tapping into the seasonal product hype.
2. Natural Ingredients - Using natural ingredients in beauty products is a trend that not only appeals to consumers' desire for healthy, eco-friendly options, but can also help drive innovation in ingredient sourcing and formulation.
3. Edible Skincare - The concept of edible skincare, like Lush's Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub, is a trend that offers opportunities for product innovation through creatively blending food and beauty.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can benefit from tapping into the seasonal, natural, and edible skincare trends to offer innovative and in-demand products.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore cross-industry collaborations and product development opportunities by teaming up with beauty and personal care companies to create edible beauty products.
3. Natural and Organic Products - The natural and organic products industry offers opportunities for innovation by providing ingredient solutions for beauty and personal care companies seeking to incorporate natural and edible ingredients into their products.