RW Garcia recently debuted a new line of artisan tortilla chips made from pulse crops. With the UN declaring 2016 as the International Year of the Pulse, ingredients such as dried beans, chickpeas and lentils have been more popular than ever. These tasty chips give consumers an easy way to incorporate more pulses into their diet by swapping out their regular tortilla chips.
RW Garcia's Pulse Chips are gourmet tortilla chips made from pulse crops such as black beans, lentils and chickpeas. The pulses are then combined with ingredients such as red quinoa, chia seeds and red pepper flakes. The result is healthy chips that are high in both protein and fiber, while also being low in fat.
Free of gluten, GMOs and nuts, the artisan chips are a healthy option for a wide variety of consumers.
RW Garcia's New Pulse Chips are Made from Protein-Rich Pulse Crops
1. Protein-rich Pulse Crops - Opportunity to develop more innovative products using protein-rich pulse crops as a sustainable and healthy alternative ingredient.
2. Gourmet Tortilla Chips - Potential for creating gourmet tortilla chips using unique pulse crops and combinations of ingredients for health-conscious consumers.
3. Gluten-free and Nut-free Options - Demand for gluten-free and nut-free snack options, including artisan chips made from pulse crops, is on the rise.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to incorporate protein-rich pulse crops into a wide range of products, including gourmet tortilla chips.
2. Healthy Snacks - The growing trend of health-conscious consumers opens up opportunities for the healthy snack industry to create gourmet tortilla chips using pulse crops.
3. Specialty Diets - Nut-free and gluten-free food industry can seize the opportunity to create more options by using pulse crops as a base ingredient for artisan chips.