South & Spoon Pudding Co. creates old-fashioned pudding mixes for a new generation with a focus on all-natural ingredients and formulas that can be customized to suit one's specific dietary preferences or needs. The brand offers preservative-free pudding mixes in flavors like snickerdoodle, chocolate and salted brown sugar varieties that can effortlessly be brought to life with the addition of milk and egg yolks.
The versatile pudding mixes can be used to create what South & Spoon calls "un-recipes" like pies, pudding pops, parfait and even pudding fondue that require no rules or specific measurements. South & Spoon also shares that its puddings can be spiked or used to create pudding shots with various spirits.
South & Spoon's products primarily appeal to women, families and Millennials who are passionate about cooking, natural ingredients and adding their own unique flair to the recipes they create.
South & Spoon's Mixes Can Be Tailored to Different Dietary Lifestyles
1. Customizable Pudding Mixes - Creating products customizable to individual tastes and dietary needs is a trend that capitalizes on consumer preferences for unique and personalized experiences.
2. Preservative-free Ingredients - The trend of using all-natural and preservative-free ingredients offers an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves from competitors and appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. 'un-recipes' and Alternative Uses - The trend of offering versatile food products that can be used in a variety of recipes and applications offers companies a chance to showcase creativity and flexibility in the kitchen.
1. Food and Beverage - Manufacturers and retailers of food and beverage products can source and promote natural ingredients and customizable options to expand their market share.
2. Packaged Goods - Packaged goods companies can capitalize on the trend toward natural and customizable ingredients to create innovative new product lines for health-conscious consumers.
3. Cooking and Kitchen Supplies - Companies that provide cooking and kitchen supplies can partner with food companies to curate recipe content and promote the versatility of products for non-traditional uses.