Sun protection products can now be found in a wide range of forms, many of which now take inspiration from the world of beauty to deliver convenient, on-the-go care—much like this protective powder from Paula's Choice. The On-the-Go Shielding Powder SPF 30 is a powered product that is packaged in its own removable brush applicator.
In addition to being of use for shielding the skin from damaging UV rays, the powdered product is also beneficial for replenishing the skin with ceramides, olive fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins. The texture of the product also delivers skincare-like benefits by helping to minimize the look of pores and reduce shine with a weightless and comfortable finish.
Unlike many sun care products, using this one does not require removing one's makeup, as it can be effortlessly brushed atop of existing products as a light top layer.
Paula's Choice On-the-Go Shielding Powder SPF 30 Fortifies Skin
1. Powdered Sun Protection - Opportunity for beauty and skincare brands to create convenient, powdered sun protection products that double as skincare.
2. On-the-go Skincare - Trend towards on-the-go beauty and skincare products creates opportunity for innovative packaging and application methods.
3. Multi-functional Beauty Products - Trend towards multi-functional, hybrid beauty products creates opportunity for sun protection products to also provide skincare benefits.
1. Beauty - Beauty industry can create similar on-the-go powdered sun protection products that double as skincare.
2. Skincare - Skincare industry can expand its sun protection portfolio with convenient, easy-to-apply products like the Paula's Choice powder.
3. Packaging - Innovative packaging and applicator methods can improve the convenience and ease-of-use of sun protection products, particularly on-the-go options.