Green People's new UV protection hand cream shares the benefits of antioxidant-packed edelweiss flower, which capable of surviving at high altitudes despite high levels of ultraviolet light. The Edelweiss & Green Tea Hand Guard SPF30 taps into the power of edelweiss extract for enhancing skin cell life and fighting cell damage onset by UV rays.
As its name suggests, Edelweiss & Green Tea Hand Guard SPF30 also contains green tea as a key component, which is also known for its natural antioxidants and ability to protect skin from free radicals. The formula also offers nourishment and comfort with other ingredients like soothing aloe vera, chamomile, avocado and marshmallow.
At a time when people are washing and sanitizing their hands more than ever and doubling down on hand care solutions, Green People recommends applying the protective product morning and night, as well as after cleansing the hands.
Image Credit: Green People
Green People's Hand Cream Contains Antioxidant-Rich Edelweiss Extracts
1. UV Protection Hand Creams - Consumers are increasingly seeking UV protection and hand creams that contain natural ingredients.
2. Antioxidant-rich Skincare - The popularity of edelweiss extract and green tea in hand cream highlights a trend towards skincare products that prioritize natural and antioxidant-rich ingredients.
3. Hand Care as a Priority - The COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increased focus on hand care and protection, creating opportunities for innovative hand care products.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can capitalize on the trend towards natural ingredients and UV protection hand creams in their product development and marketing.
2. Personal Care Products Industry - The personal care products industry can take advantage of the increased demand for hand care solutions by developing innovative products with added benefits.
3. Healthcare Industry - Hospitals and healthcare providers can benefit from offering high-quality hand care solutions, including UV protection hand creams, to their patients and staff.