Over the past six years, Oskia has been hard at work developing its 'Citylife' range, which is comprised of a facial mist, a cleansing concentrate, a balm and a booster that offer protection for the skin. As a while, the products aim to tackle free radicals, airborne metals and other pollutants that can speed up the signs of visible aging.
The products in Oskia's Citylife collection are powered by vitamins, minerals, bio-actives and hyaluronic acid, which help to leave the skin feeling fresh, conditioned and shielded from harmful pollutants.
The cosmetic and personal care industries are now packed with a range of anti-aging, anti-pollution products that take the form of everything from cleansing soap bars to light daily defence face sprays.
Oskia's 'Citylife' Offers Pollutant Protection for the Skin
1. Anti-aging Skincare Innovations - The trend towards anti-pollution skincare collections presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to create products that incorporate natural or organic ingredients and advanced technology.
2. Personalized Pollution Defense - The personal care industry has the opportunity to innovate by offering personalized anti-pollution skincare that caters to individual skin concerns and needs.
3. Sustainable Skincare Solutions - Incorporating sustainability into the creation and packaging of anti-pollution skincare products is a trend that is growing ripe for innovation.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies could utilize natural and bio-active ingredients to create anti-pollution skincare collections that defend against harmful pollutants while providing anti-aging benefits.
2. Personal Care - Personal care companies can provide personalized anti-pollution skincare solutions tailored to individual needs using advanced technology and natural ingredients.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can offer innovative and sustainable solutions to package anti-pollution skincare products that cater to eco-conscious consumers.