Pets are a great joy to own, but when the feeding time is on, feeding them can be difficult especially in the busy part of the day or when you are at work or somewhere out.
And now is time for relief, we have a splution: "the Intelligent Programmable Pet Dishâ„¢ is a quick and easy solution for busy, on-the-go pet owners. A digital programmable timer and self-opening food tray will automatically serve pets up to four meals at programmable times. When the dish opens, your recorded voice calls your pet."
And we have more: "Since the feeder will provide four different feedings, you can schedule your pet's meals in advance, whether your pet eats four times a day or once a day for four days!"
1. Programmable Pet Feeders - There is an opportunity for pet technology companies to develop more advanced programmable feeders with features such as portion control and custom feeding schedules.
2. Iot Pet Devices - Pet technology companies can develop IoT-connected pet devices that monitor feeding habits and provide real-time data insights to pet owners.
3. Smart Homes for Pets - The creation of smart homes for pets is a growing trend of opportunity for tech companies to integrate programmable pet feeders with other IoT pet devices to create a fully automated and connected pet care ecosystem.
1. Pet Technology - The pet technology industry can capitalize on the trend of programmable pet feeders to create innovative pet products that appeal to busy pet owners and provide convenience to their daily lives.
2. Iot - The IoT industry can partner with pet technology companies to create connected pet products that provide valuable data insights and enhance the overall pet ownership experience.
3. Smart Home - The smart home industry can expand into the pet care space and develop smart homes for pets that integrate with programmable pet feeders and other IoT pet devices to provide a seamless and convenient pet care experience.