The conceptual 'Prodigium' yacht has been designed by Pierpaolo Lazzarini of the Lazzarini Design Studio as a futuristic vessel that doesn't hold back when it comes to offering only the best amenities for owners and passengers alike. The yacht maintains a shark-inspired aesthetic that is constructed with a 153-meter length hull that is achieved from both carbon fiber and aluminum. A space in the rear for an additional yacht would be present, while the suites, gym and enclosed pool would be housed inside the opulent vessel.
The conceptual 'Prodigium' yacht would be able to accommodate a total of 40 guests who would be able to fly over to the vessel thanks to a helipad on the top section. According to the design studio, the megayacht would be priced at $550 million and take a minimum of 28 months to be constructed.
The Conceptual 'Prodigium' Yacht is Projected to Cost $550 Million
1. Luxury Yachts - With the growing demand for luxury travel, developing yachts with unique designs and amenities can offer innovation opportunities for the luxury travel and leisure industry.
2. Sustainability in Yacht Industry - There is a strong demand for sustainable and eco-friendly yachts in the market opening up green innovation opportunities for the yacht manufacturing and design industry.
3. Innovative Technology for Yachts - With the increasing need for luxury and comfort, developing new technologies like artificial intelligence, virtual reality and IoT could offer innovation opportunities to the yacht manufacturing industry.
1. Luxury Travel and Leisure - Focusing on luxury yacht travel, it can open up innovation opportunities for the luxury travel and leisure industry.
2. Yacht Manufacturing and Design - Developing unique and sustainable designs for yachts can offer innovation opportunities to the yacht manufacturing and design industry.
3. Technology - Innovative technology like AI, VR, and IoT can be implemented into yacht design and manufacturing, opening up innovation opportunities for technology companies.