Purely Elizabeth recently began selling a new range of Probiotic Granola for those looking for an extra nutritional boost. With the growing demand for functional food products, the new range demonstrates how the addition of probiotics can make certain foods stand out.
The new Probiotic Granola range from Purely Elizabeth consists of two sweet varieties: Chocolate Sea Salt and Maple Walnut. Both combine the brand's popular gluten-free Ancient-Grain Granola with a non-GMO, vegan strain of probiotics called GanedenBC30, which was specially created to survive the baking process. The added probiotics help to boost one's immune system while also aiding in healthy digestion.
The cereal is likely to appeal to health-conscious consumers looking for an easy way to add probiotics to their diet.
Purely Elizabeth's New Granolas Help Support Healthy Digestion
1. Functional Food Products - Creating functional food products with the addition of probiotics to support healthy digestion.
2. Immune-boosting Ingredients - Incorporating immune-boosting ingredients, such as probiotics, into food products to provide additional health benefits.
3. Gluten-free Granola - Developing gluten-free granola options with added probiotics for consumers with dietary restrictions.
1. Health Food - Opportunity for health food brands to create innovative products that incorporate probiotics for added health benefits.
2. Cereal - Disruptive innovation opportunity for cereal companies to incorporate probiotics into their products for a competitive advantage.
3. Snack - Opportunity for the snack industry to introduce probiotic-infused products to cater to health-conscious consumers.